2. I'll respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions.
1. What's a book that you would love to see done into a good (preferably, of course great/MASTERPIECE!!!) movie? If you can't think of one, what's a movie based on a book that you wish would be remade?
Man, a hard one right from the beginning! lol
One book I'd love to see a movie of, provided it's GOOD, is 'Dorian Grey's Picture'.
I dunno if they ever did one, but I'd love to see one done by our days' film-makers.
2. If you could change any one historical event, which one would you change and why?
Take back what I said above, that one was tame compared to this question!
Part of me is thinking the Unification of Italy. It wasn't a good idea, we would have been better off with something in the style of the US. Each region is so different from the others, each with its own traditions and special things... unifying us wiped out a lot of those characteristics.
Plus to this day, the mentality between North and South are different, and the State doesn't always know the right way to deal with it.
Now don't get me wrong, we're not on the point of war or anything! But a corporation of states all under one govern... I think that would have fit more.
3. What animal do you most identify with and why (lol, humans don't count!)?
Independent on the outside but really affectionate and cuddly when it comes down to it. Laid back. Socializing is good only when they decide it is, otherwise leave them alone!
4. What is your favorite physical aspect of yourself?
There aren't many things I like about myself...lol.
I guess the eyes. I used to hate them since they're brown. But they have these weird colored speckles in it, so I guess they're not too bad :P
5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Oh man, I went through so many different phases... A vet when I started elementary school, then a hair/make-up artist, and for a while an ...err... the person who makes jewlerly. The maker, not the seller, how is it called?
Anyway, for a while I had this fixation. I used to draw earrings and necklaces trying to come up with original ones. LOL."