Tonight I'm absolutely knackered.
I had a full and rushed day at the office and then I had to go to a mini convention held by the company we work for, illustrating us what new offers we'll be selling this year.
Useless boring waste of 3 of my precious hours.
Forgive if tonight update will be even shorter than the last.
Even though of all the days I had to fill out this is the one I have a hard time picking just 5 answers.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.
1. My cousins Gaia and Beatrice. I'm an only child and I've always been close to them even though they're younger than me. Still it's overwhelming to realize that when they were little I was the big cousin they relied on and now we can confide in each other.
2. My family. I complain about my parents a lot but in the end they're the two persons I'm willing to make sacrifices for. We fight and we aggravate each other on a weekly basis but I love them and I know they just want the best for me. And I could go on for days about my grandma or aunt, I adore them.
3. My online friends. I can't pick just some out of you. Each and every one of you has been vital to me at one point or another. You've all helped me become a stronger person, you've helped me battle some of my insecurities and my innate shyness. Words aren't enough to express how much you mean to me.
4. Samuele and Serena. They are the 2 coworkers I work more closely with. They drive me crazy and at times they make me want to scream but they are the ones that make working in my office bearable and at times fun. I wouldn't change them with anyone, they're friends and I love them.
5. My oldest RL friends. We've grown and life has taken us on very different paths but they're still and always there when I need them, no matter how much time passes between our get togethers we always know how to pick right back up and I love them to death.