Lol, forgive the cheesy Nsync reference but I love that for once a song I used to love fits so perfectly with my life and feelings.
Today's working day kicked my butt, I'm glad to be in bed and relaxing a bit.
How's your week been, dears?
Also, Day #2 of the Meme!
Forgot to say it yesterday, but thank you bloodyapplepi so so much for letting me nick this meme ♥
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.
1. It probably doesn't seem like it online but I'm painfully shy. I mean turning-beet-red-when-you-talk-to-me shy. Amazingly the one good thing that came from my current job is that it's toughening me up, I'm in no way easy going but I can interact with most of the people I work without without looking like a tomato faced idiot.
2. I'm not overly girly but the 2 things I have an obsessive love for are earrings and nail polishes. I have way too many to count on both accounts.
3. I'm almost deaf in my right ear. We're not sure what caused, I only know when I was 4 I got a sudden very high fever and mom noticed how I was turning my head to listen to her. They did some tests and found out a virus somehow rendered me almost completely deaf in my right ear. Apparently I was very luck, cause it could have kept going and got to my brain. I don't remember any of it.
4. My guiltiest musical pleasure? Britney Spears, I must confess. I became a fan when she first came out back in the day and by the time she spinned out of control she was already lodged in my heart and hard to dispel. I'm no where near as fanatic as I used to be, but I think I'll always be rooting for her and get excited when she puts new music out.
5. I'm afraid of sea turtles. It wasn't until my mom got 2 that I truly realized it. When I was left alone during the summer while my parents were away on vacation, having to clean their bowl and touch them was one of the hardest thing I ever had to do. I shiver just thinking about it. Wussy, I know.
6. I used to be one of those kids who wanted braces and glasses cause everyone in my elementary school had them. I wasn't so excited about it once I found out how uncomfortable it is to be needing glasses, especially when you get up fromm bed in the morning, blind as a bat but too groggy to put your glasses on.
7. I can way too mature about certain things and way too childish about others. Case in point, attempting to have a serious discussion with me about how I'm too old I am to love anime/manga and reading fanfictions will probably never be a good idea.
8. I went through a dreadful and deeply embarrassing phase when I was 6 and I liked Inter football club. Then my dad took me to see Milan - Ascoli (end result: 5-1) and I saw the light.
My first proper crush was Carlo Ancelotti, even though he was playing along side Paolo Maldini in its prime. Obviously my weird taste in men started early on.
9. I enjoy reading english books way more than I like reading italian ones. Just know I blame each and everyone of you for this.