9 straight hours of getting out all of our business contracts from the folders, check that the signatures were right, scan them, modify the pdf, rename it and then put them on CDs as back up.
This lovely job had been asked to my bosses on Jan 4th, and of course they told me about it YESTERDAY with tomorrow as the deadline.
Ok... to exorcise the rage, I'm focusing on the meme.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.
1. Waited this long to look for a steady job.
I'm paying for it by being stuck in that place.
2. Be as stupid as drowning a broken heart into food. I don't know what the hell I was thinking, but fact is when I was 21 a guy left me heartbroken and I started eating, a lot. I gained weight that I've never been able to shed.
3. Spent as much money as I have on nail polishes XD
Actually no, I know I should wish I'd never done it but I have a hard time regretting it :P
4. Waiting this long before taking the plunge and going on holiday on my own.
5. Focused so much on studying when I could have had fun (high school) and wasting so much time procrastinating and having fun when I should have been studying (university).
6. Let so much time pass by before seriously attempting to get back in touch with LJ!